Study Abroad Week 2020
While the 2020 Study Abroad Week has concluded, the fun continues.
Through various webpages and recordings, you'll have access to:
- general information sessions designed to help you navigate study abroad options
- campus resources available to support your journey
- Virginia Tech program leaders through live and pre-recorded information sessions
- Virginia Tech exchange program partners from around the world
- representatives from third-party providers
Pages are best viewed on desktop or laptop computers.
Images depicted were taken prior to the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More than ever interactions and mutual understanding between cultures are necessary.
If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that the world we inhabit is vastly interconnected. More than ever interactions and mutual understanding between cultures are necessary. As an office, we are dedicated to advancing Virginia Tech's mission as a global land-grant and improving access to global learning opportunities for all students.
Even though international travel and activities have taken a pause, we encourage you take part in Study Abroad Week. Early planning is still the best way to ensure the success of your future global experience.
Virginia Tech will continue to monitor world health and security conditions. For more information on the COVID-19 pandemic and study abroad, please see our FAQ page.